Hello pretty ladies,
Any plans tonight? Maybe house party? clubbing? or just hanging out at the lounge with your friends? Let’s look glamorous tonight!!
Today, I am going to show you a glamorous champagne eye make up to prepare you for tonight!!
My winning pallette for today’s look will be from Lorac Mega Pro.
So here we go:
- Prime… Prime Prime… before any eyeshadow application (Primer: Urban Decay Eden) and with your finger, dab lightly an all over base on your eyelid. For the base, I am using the cream base from Etude house (Look at my eyes pearl shadow base). This will intensify the eyeshadow color later when u apply it on.
- Apply a nude base color all over your eyelid up to your brow bone (Lorac Mega Pro: cream)
- With a medium size brush (Sigma E25), apply a light color as the transition color along your crease and blend it nicely in a windshield motion back and forth with a light hand (Lorac Mega Pro: Khaki)
- Apply a champagne color on the eyelid area. (Lorac Mega Pro: Cashmere) and apply a lighter color right on the middle of the eyelid area to pop the champagne color even more (Lorac Mega Pro: Opal)
- Apply a darker color on the outer corner of your eyes; don’t apply it too much and not too high as well. It is just to add a dimension to your eyes and create a proper gradient color (Lorac mega Pro: Caviar)
- Lastly, apply your favourite eyeliner and create a soft wing to it, then you can finish your eye makeup look by applying a nice natural false lashes
Isn’t that simple?? Try it on girls and get ready to look glamour for your party tonight!!!
Here is a snapshot of this make up final look!! Hope you girls like it!